Moms In Prayer
Ministry of Speedway Christian Church
The Purpose of Moms In Prayer…
To intercede for our children through prayer and to pray that our schools may be guided by biblical values and high moral standards.
Our Desire is…
For God to raise up mothers and others to intercede for every school around the world.
Our Goal is…
To see every school in the world covered with prayer.
Moms In Prayer is…
- two or more moms who meet for one hour each week to pray for their children, the school, teachers and staff.
- for mothers, grandmothers, an aunt or friend who is willing to pray for a specific child and school.
- praying for our students, kindergarten through college.
- for moms of public school, private school, and home school students.
- an opportunity for spiritual growth and learning to pray.
Moms In Prayer meets in the Bethany Room on Tuesdays at 8:15am during the school year. Summer hours ‘to be determined’. Check with church office.
For further information contact Caroline Cork at .